New Eagle Eye for Starlings
For the last 10 years, Eagle Eye has not left a single stone unturned in our quest to find a solution for the ever-growing Starling problem.
After intensive testing we are excited to confirm that we found the correct combination of colour spectrums to successfully deter them from your problem-areas!
We found that Starlings are best deterred by a combination of Silver and Golden Eagle Eye units.
This realization gave birth to the newest weapon in our arsenal:
The Silver and Gold Eagle Eye unit
This unit has 2 sides that are silver like the standard land-bird unit, and another 2 sides that reflect a golden spectrum.
We have 3 options available:
1) Silver / Gold Eagle Eye Mains Kit
2) Silver / Gold Eagle Eye Solar Kit
3) Silver / Gold Eagle Eye Wind Driven Kit for starlings in breezy areas
· Place the Eagle Eye as high as possible.
· Combine Eagle Eye installations with FlashFlag units.
· Concentrate the units around the problem areas, but do not forget about the unaffected sides
for approaching birds.
· Wind driven Eagle Eye units may be used exclusively in areas with a regular breeze.
· Use maximum sunlight
· Consider neighbours for irritation caused by flashing.
· Use with other products in 'High Pressure' situations.
· Expect 60 – 80% reduction.
· Always remove nests and food sources.
• Service the system regularly!